Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks.

You may have noticed that I completely ignored you yesterday, blog. In part that was because I was bad. Also, I had planned to post in the evening but ended up going to see Fantastic Mr. Fox, which was a-ma-zing! I wanted to eat that movie! Sadly, I had already eaten a Taco Bell Chalupa for lunch. It was my first-ever chalupa, and I ordered it by mistake, but wowza, I think I may have a new favorite bad fast food. And for dinner, orecchiette with homemade spicy garlic tomato sauce and mozzarella (which was so delicious, I can't believe I forgot to photograph it!). So I was in no position to eat a movie. And now here it is, the third Thursday in November, and I'm soon going to be faced with my first-ever Thanksgiving with someone else's family. Hope there's cornbread!

No comments:

Post a Comment