Friday, November 20, 2009

Breakfast Sandwich O'Clock


Breakfast: Ham, egg, and cheese sammy. After hitting up the local Key Foods yesterday, and unloading the contents of my checking account on "necessities", I am back in the game. And once again, I treated myself this morning to an egg sandwich this morning. I made this one with eggbeaters, a thin-sliced ham and cheddar from the deli (I will never buy pre-packaged cheese slices or deli meats again, when I can get my deli man to do it for me for a quarter of the price), and a whole wheat English muffin (I got 3 packages for the price of 1, huzzah!) Altogether it was under 300 calories, if you're counting. Obviously I place a high value on my ability to bargain hunt, and the thrill of that kill has yet to wear off. And that's just me, livin' life on full blast. Arrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment