Saturday, November 21, 2009
Friday sloth
Yesterday was basically a bust. I found myself marooned in Manhattan with a raging, growling, hungry stomach, so I decided to be extravagant and went to Qdoba for lunch. To my credit, I did ask for my quesadilla to be made without cheese, until the guy behind the counter looked at me with "you crazy" eyes and said, "Girl, how it gonna stick together?!" And he was quite right. So I had a small chicken, corn salsa, and cheese quesadilla with a cup of tortilla soup - for $10. Man, it kills me that I used to eat lunch out every day! I don't think I would go back to that even if I got a great job tomorrow. I like thriftiness a little too much now. I think I'm becoming a Great Depression survivor. Come over sometime, I'll make you my famous potato, toilet paper, and dirt stew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment