Thursday, November 19, 2009

Slow grocery day.


All right, it was verrrrry slim pickings in my kitchen today after being away for five days. I hate to admit it but I skipped breakfast (I know! Not healthy!) and for lunch, had a pitiful plate: a tuna melt on wheat, and cottage cheese. It was not exciting. I'm excited to hit up the grocery store in a little while - last week I didn't get my unemployment check, so I had to skimp. I'm actually about to print the paperwork for applying for food stamps - I was told I may be eligible so long as I'm "single". Just think of the possibilities that'll open up for me! And for the humble stove! If you've been napping through the first week of posts, I would not blame you - but be warned, the new era of subsidized food shall bring about a hefty bounty! I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment