Lunch: Toasty sandwich, cottage cheese, and pears. This has become a staple lunch for me lately, and one that would seem boring and unmentionable if not for one noteworthy product: the Toastmaster sandwich press. This puppy can take the most boring sandwich fixins and make them melty and awesome. Like, for example, this whole wheat, Boars Head ham, deli cheddar, grainy mustard, Smart Beat mayo, and avocado combo. You might say the Toastmaster takes my sandwiches from snooze to ooze. Hey, that's not bad! Add low fat cottage cheese (which I eat as much of as possible), half a pear, and some Archer Farms sugar-free raspberry punch, and I'm good to go.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Day One, Meal Two
Lunch: Toasty sandwich, cottage cheese, and pears. This has become a staple lunch for me lately, and one that would seem boring and unmentionable if not for one noteworthy product: the Toastmaster sandwich press. This puppy can take the most boring sandwich fixins and make them melty and awesome. Like, for example, this whole wheat, Boars Head ham, deli cheddar, grainy mustard, Smart Beat mayo, and avocado combo. You might say the Toastmaster takes my sandwiches from snooze to ooze. Hey, that's not bad! Add low fat cottage cheese (which I eat as much of as possible), half a pear, and some Archer Farms sugar-free raspberry punch, and I'm good to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment