Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bad-idea dinner.


If there's ever been any question as to whether I comfort-eat, just ask the tater tots I just ate - they're still warm and practically whole in my stomach. And lest you worry that they are scared and lonely there, fear not - they've got a whole mess of friends to spend their last precious moments with.

I just came home after working a long day of training and then waiting for an eternity in the cold for the bus after inhaling Peter Luger's intoxicating meat aroma on the walk to the bus stop, and naturally I was craving something terribly bad for me. So instead of ONE thing that's terribly bad for me, I emptied the contents of my fridge and ate everything: leftover seitan BBQ on an english muffin half with Weight Watchers cheese, a leftover half portion of creamy meatloaf from Peter's Since 1969 (different Peter), a broccoli side from the freezer, and of course the tots. I don't even have the energy to work out how many calories that is, so I'm going to estimate it was about 700. And soooo much processed foods all in one sitting! I really can't do shit like this anymore, no indeed. I don't want to.

After today, the woman supervising me will be gone, and I will be essentially overseeing myself. I think this will be better. I work poorly when I fear I'm being judged.

I'll stop now before I start charging myself $60 an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment