Monday, January 11, 2010

Lunch at home.


I am very, very happy to have the opportunity to eat all of my meals at home today, after quite a long time of eating out at least once a day. When I'm at home, I have the most control over what I eat. Which isn't to say that I'm not my own worst enemy even in my own home - I know I am - but I just feel comfortable today, here in my fairly warm apartment, with a nice little lunch spread before me. My lunch consists of one cup of leftover carrot mac and cheese, a cup of Amy's tomato bisque, and half a cup of 1% Friendship cottage cheese. It was exactly what I wanted on a cold day, after walking around for a few hours. And all this was around 300 calories! I'll probably burn right though those calories now - I've got a seriously disgusting apartment to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment