Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eggs again


Once again, I'm going with an egg breakfast, thanks to the fact that J and I both did our parts and got through all the dirty dishes yesterday. These eggs are actually eggbeaters, which I used to eat all the time. I was moving away from them because they're processed and weird, but then last week I found myself throwing them into my cart because they were on sale, and now that they're here, I must eat them. They tasted just as good as real eggs, to be honest. I added salt and pepper, then served on a piece of preservative-free toast with three small squares of cheddar on it, and topped with basil. I adore a good cheddar / basil combo, don'tcha know! Added a Morningstar maple sausage on the side for good measure, and that will get me through the hefty cleaning project I have before me today. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment