This scramble is precariously held together by one single egg, standing tall in the face of the adversity presented by nearly raw mushrooms, kale, fresh basil, one wedge of Laughing Cow light garlic herb cheese, salt, and pepper. I am immensely proud of this little egg.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
One incredible, edible egg.
The Great Scramble of December 2009. 
This scramble is precariously held together by one single egg, standing tall in the face of the adversity presented by nearly raw mushrooms, kale, fresh basil, one wedge of Laughing Cow light garlic herb cheese, salt, and pepper. I am immensely proud of this little egg.
This scramble is precariously held together by one single egg, standing tall in the face of the adversity presented by nearly raw mushrooms, kale, fresh basil, one wedge of Laughing Cow light garlic herb cheese, salt, and pepper. I am immensely proud of this little egg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment