Fakin' bacon, Avocado, Lettuce, Tomato. That acronym would totally take the world by storm if it didn't sound like a bodily function. Nonetheless, this SANDWICH is taking my MOUTH by storm. Holy moly! I wandered into the organic grocery store near my house thinking, this is trouble, this is trouble. But the moment I laid eyes on the tempeh Fakin' Bacon strips, I knew exactly what I was to eat. So I rushed home and layered grilled tempeh, sliced tomato, lettuce, Smart Beat mayo, and avocado with chili flakes and sea salt on toasted high fiber bread. Add in a scoop of Friendship and some slices of mango, and I feel satisfied and happy.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
FALT in my mouth.
Fakin' bacon, Avocado, Lettuce, Tomato. That acronym would totally take the world by storm if it didn't sound like a bodily function. Nonetheless, this SANDWICH is taking my MOUTH by storm. Holy moly! I wandered into the organic grocery store near my house thinking, this is trouble, this is trouble. But the moment I laid eyes on the tempeh Fakin' Bacon strips, I knew exactly what I was to eat. So I rushed home and layered grilled tempeh, sliced tomato, lettuce, Smart Beat mayo, and avocado with chili flakes and sea salt on toasted high fiber bread. Add in a scoop of Friendship and some slices of mango, and I feel satisfied and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment