Yeah... pork burritos. I have to say, this was much more exciting in theory than it was in reality. Pork burritos! Pork! Yum, right? ... I don't know, it was just not exciting, considering the work it took and the amount of ingredients I included. Also, this is the kind of meal I should not make just for myself. Flour tourtilla + TJ's pork carnitas + black beans + Spanish rice + lettuce + tomato + avocado + light shredded cheese. Sounds great, right? Well. You know how I feel. The amount of leftovers I have to eat before they go bad is unappealing, unless I can reconfigure them.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Schmork schmurritos
Yeah... pork burritos. I have to say, this was much more exciting in theory than it was in reality. Pork burritos! Pork! Yum, right? ... I don't know, it was just not exciting, considering the work it took and the amount of ingredients I included. Also, this is the kind of meal I should not make just for myself. Flour tourtilla + TJ's pork carnitas + black beans + Spanish rice + lettuce + tomato + avocado + light shredded cheese. Sounds great, right? Well. You know how I feel. The amount of leftovers I have to eat before they go bad is unappealing, unless I can reconfigure them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment