I'm sitting here, looking out my window at about a foot of snow and it's still coming down. My first day of work was cancelled, so this is officially a snow day for me, and I aim to appreciate it as much as I ever did when I was a full-time working stiff.
I started off the morning with some freshly homemade yogurt. I have discovered that the best starter culture yogurt is Chobani 0% greek yogurt - it's nice and thick, and when left to "cook" for more than ten hours, it's also perfectly firm. I paired it with honey, cinnamon, and coconut for a nice, sweet, toasty combination. Alongside the yogurt, I enjoyed a sweet bread which reminded me of my Parisian breakfasts. I ate so much bread over there, and it was all delicious. Obviously, as you can see from this meal and last night's, and pretty much every post since the one where I swore off bread, I'm not actually currently off bread. I have no excuse - just that I like bread. I am my own worst enemy.
Anyway, now I've got to think of something very worthwhile and awesome to do with my day today. Maybe I'll make and send care packages to far-flung friends! Or just watch seven hours of TV. Or both?
Do I spy a Brat Stop mug?
ReplyDelete